3D Inkjet Grainte Look Terracotta Facade Cladding
Model No.: PG252
Material: Natural Clay
Delivery Time: 35 Days
Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
3D Inkjet Grainte Look Terracotta Facade Cladding introduction:
3D INKJET GRAINTE LOOK TERRACOTTA FACADE CLADDING
LOPO 3D inkjet terracotta facade cladding can offer not only realistic reproduction of marble and other natural material but also the customized design, which can provide unlimited design options and enhance the aesthetic appeal of facades.
|COLOR||MIX||SURFACE FINISH||3D Inkjet|
|WATER ABSORPTION||Less than 0.5%||THICKNESS||18mm|
LOPO grainte look terracotta facade cladding has been worshipped and favored by designers since it was lunched to the market, Natural stone texture is natural, solemn and solid, but is limited by color, limited in colors, difficult to be controlled in terms of chromatic aberration, inferior in environmental conservation and prohibitive in price. LOPO 3D inkjet terracotta panel is analogous to the verisimilitude effects of natural stones, superior to natural stones in decoration effects and environmental conservation and more privileged in price. It is an ideal substitute of natural stone materials.
- Outdoor systems: exterior walls of new buildings or renovated projects
- Metro system, railway station, tunnel and other underground projects.
- European / American style architectures, high-end villa walls or roofs
- High quality requirement ceiling
- Large public construction projects such as, office building, commercial podium, etc
- Interior decoration wall system
- High environmental requirement places such as surgery room, clean room, pharmaceutical and food production workshop wall, etc.