Terracotta brick completely solve defects of the block, slat wall hollowing, cracks, leakage, reducing the garbage and saving a lot of construction work. Reusable, never fade, reduce urban waste. Super anti-folding, load characteristics, enhanced impact resistance.
Terracotta brick is made of 100% high-quality clay, the density is large which can provide good thermal insulation effect. Dimensions differ, the brick of gravel concave and convex make metope more have qualitative feeling. The vertical adjustment with ± 3.5cm is beneficial to the balance error. The building consumes only 10% of the external energy consumed by ordinary homes.
LOPO Terracotta Company is a professional terracotta brick products manufacturer and supplier in China. We have three factories and multiple production lines with more than 20 years of terracotta industry experience.
Terracotta Brick is available in both Perforated terracotta and Solid Terracotta. Most of them are hollow perforated terracotta to reduce the weight of the wall and are more efficient in the production process.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Terracotta Brick Features
- Excellent resistance to freezing and thawing: When the water absorption rate reaches 10%, the Terracotta bricks freeze and thaw three times at -15°C, but the bricks can freeze and thawed 50 times at -45°C without appearing crack.
- Good anti-light pollution performance: Terracotta Brick has a good effect on protecting the human vision and reducing light pollution.
- Good Sound Absorption: Terracotta Brick is an excellent material to create a good living environment for the city by the open pores containing a large amount of uniform fine honey, which can refract all or part of the sound waves, reduce the noise and eliminate the echo effect.
- Good air permeability and water permeability: The superiority of breathable and water-permeable bricks is fully demonstrated in today’s green civilization. Good resistance to weathering and corrosion: terracotta clays are more resistant to alkali corrosion than other materials.
- Personality, domain, and applicability are very strong. Minerals can be added as needed to produce bricks of various colors.
Terracotta Bricks Advantages
- Natural born environmental friendliness
- The “conditioner” of air humidity
- Low-carbon philosophy throughout the entire production and application process
- It never gets old as time goes by