Digital Inkjet Terracotta Rainscreen Systems Cladding
Model No.: PM554
Material: Natural Clay
Delivery Time: 35 Days
Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
Digital Inkjet Terracotta Rainscreen Systems Cladding introduction:
DIGITAL INKJET TERRACOTTA RAINSCREEN SYSTEMS CLADDING
Natural marble has limited choice for colors and unavoidable color difference while LOPO digital inkjet wall rainscreen systems cladding can offer realistic reproduction of marble that are very difficult to distinguish from real one.
|COLOR||MIX||SURFACE FINISH||3D Inkjet|
|WATER ABSORPTION||Less than 0.5%||THICKNESS||18mm|
LOPO terracotta rainscreen systems cladding panel has been worshipped and favored by designers since it was lunched to the market, Natural stone texture is natural, solemn and solid, but is limited by color, limited in colors, difficult to be controlled in terms of chromatic aberration, inferior in environmental conservation and prohibitive in price. LOPO 3D rainscreen panel is analogous to the verisimilitude effects of natural stones, superior to natural stones in decoration effects and environmental conservation and more privileged in price. It is an ideal substitute of natural stone materials.
- Outdoor systems: exterior walls of new buildings or renovated projects
- Metro system, railway station, tunnel and other underground projects.
- European / American style architectures, high-end villa walls or roofs
- High quality requirement ceiling
- Large public construction projects such as, office building, commercial podium, etc
- Interior decoration wall system
- High environmental requirement places such as surgery room, clean room, pharmaceutical and food production workshop wall, etc.